Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Return Of Eeyore

I'm often asked why there's a stuffed Eeyore on my pc at work.....that's easy.....it's because I do all the Donkey work!!!!!
In the past two days it's felt like the bad old days of having to do all the Donkey work have returned and while I'm loathe to nail myself to the cross cos there's a shortage of wood I don't recall seeing mug tattooed across my forehead in the bathroom mirror in the mornings nor do I have welcome tattooed across my back so can the rest of you lame workshy bastards stop expecting me to pick up your slack......thank you!

Hard to believe it was Jan 31st today,60 degrees and sunny beautiful day it would've been a sin not to run today as I ran my third 10 miler in three days,I'm hoping come the first weekend of August all these daily 10 milers and weekly 50 mile weeks will pay off come Nationals but that's a ways off yet.
20 miles for the week w/ back to back 8 miles on tap for the next two days providing the weather holds.

No comments: