Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Big In Russia/From Russia W/ Love

"There's a lighthouse in the middle of Prussia a white house in a red square
I'm living in films for the sake of Russia a kino runner for the DDR
And the fifty two daughters of the revolution turn gold to chrome
Gift nothing to lose stuck inside of Memphis w/ the mobile home,sing
Mother Russia,Mother Russia,Mother Russia rain down down down"



Mother Russia- Sisters Of Mercy


For once rain on a Tuesday didn't mean a missed training run,by the time I returned from lunch it had stopped raining and the "currant bun" was out which was a nice touch,I was on the road by 4.17pm for a second 10 miler in 2 days,I'll begin to back off the mileage tomorrow by dropping down to 8 miles tomorrow and Thursday giving me a modest 36 miles going into Saturdays race,providing I get home at a decent time on Sunday I could log another 10 miler to round out a 50 mile week but let's worry about that nearer the time.


So here's one I've been meaning to address for a while,for some reason I'm big in Russia.....or at least my blog is,for whatever reason I have a large readership in Russia,all time since I switched to Blogger Russia ranks 4th in views behind America,Australia and Germany and currently is second in views for the month and week.


Why Russia?beats me growing up it was a country that always intrigued me......now I'm just intrigued by Russian woman.....oh don't judge me!!! but I salute my former Soviet comrades for logging on to Runningfree long may it continue.





No comments: