Thursday, January 23, 2014

Saints & Sinners

Well another day I was grounded,or at least chose the option not to run,I did strongly condsider an easy 6 miler but thought better of it,as is typical in the residential section of my run along both Cedar and Baltimore Aves there are sections of sidewalks that have been cleared and also sections that haven't been,for the sake of a few unscheduled rest days not to mention saving my legs for Saturdays race I thought it wise to sit this one out,and ditto for Thursday.

My biggest concern is the roads between Philadelphia and Ithaca for travelling on Friday and Sunday,fingers crossed I'll make my connections and arrive in Ithaca by 6pm tomorrow evening,my St Christopher will be getting packed tonite as I get my bag ready for the weekend.....I feel I may need it!!

No comments: