Friday, August 22, 2008

Nice And Easy

Up and out by 9am to conduct my 5 mile recovery run this morning,leaving me a 5.5 miler tomorrow morning to round out my week at 30 miles.
It,s been neat to be able to do my workouts early/mid morning this week,nex week will see a return to the norm,evening workouts and no staying up till the wee hours watching the Olympics but hell if I haven,t enjoyed both!!!
W/two more days of track and field to come I,m still looking at my top ten list of Olympic Track and Field highlites,by Sunday I should be able to post said list.
Fingers crossed today,three Irish boxers have semi finals bouts,a defeat means a bronze but a win and they fight Sunday for a gold,my hopes and prayers are w/ Paddy Barnes,Kenny Egan and John Sutherland,the Fightin' Irish indeed,Erin Go Bragh!!!

No comments: