Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rounding Out The Week

Having lost a day Monday due to flying home cross country I was looking at back to back easy 5 milers over the weekend to round out my milage at 30 miles for the week,I actually ended up w/ 31 which is fine.
I was up earlier than usual Sat and again today to take care of business,being the Olympic junkie that I am I wanted to be done w/ the run and my food shopping trips b4 10am so I could sit and watch the Olympics all day.
To that effect I,m off work all week so I can enjoy the track and field coverage from Beijing,granted the 12 hour time difference throws some logistical problems into the melting pot but I,m determined to avoid the newspapers,news coverage and most of all my pc so as not to know the results b4 I get to see them on tv.....yeah I love the Olympics that much,it is for me"The Greatest Show On Earth", and to that end I have some track coverage from last nites late show between 12.30am till 2am that I dvrd to watch so I,m off to catch up w/ that.

No comments: