Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I,m Getting There I Swear

Well another day that,s gotten away from me,it,s almost 10pm too late to be writing detailed blog entries from Nationals,I,d rather take another day or two and do it right than rush it for the sake of it.
I did conduct a 4x1mile repeat this evening,any thoughts that I might be easing up post National were soon set to one side,4.55.53,4.58.01,4.58.04,4.53.25 a second 4/4 sub 5.
Post workout GP and I talked at lenght about the build up to 5th Avenue Mile and next years World Masters,the ground work needs to be done now but we,ll really get down to brass tacks post 5th Ave.
In light of that Friday I,ll begin the in and out 400m repeats that I deployed so successfully last year,in defence of my title I cannot rest upon my Nationals laurals so it,ll be full steam ahead.
w/ an easy 5 miler on tap manana{christ I,m starting to sound like GP now!!}I,ll have more time to I hope post at least my 800m blog entry from Spokane,at least w/ next week off to cop the track and field from Beijing I,ll have the time to eventually post accounts of the 800m,1,500m and 4x800m relay.

No comments: