Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Home Straight

Up and out b4 9am this morning to crank out my easy 5.5 miler,continuing where I left off b4 Spokane and Nationals w/ 30 mile weeks.
I have the luxury of a rest day tomorrow,given I race the mile Tuesday at Roxboro I,ve made sure to give myself a nice easy build up, following back to back repeat workouts on the track Wednesday and on the hills Thursday I,ve now had back to back easy runs and have a rest day tomorrow b4 another easy run Monday,remember"the will to win means nothing w/out the will to prepare"
One more day of Olympic track and field to feast on tonite,b4 tomorrows final day of compitition,Kenny Egan fights for gold for Ireland tomorrow after Paddy Barnes and John Sutherland won bronze yesterday,good to see us finally on the medal table.

No comments: