Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Coming Soon

Having returned victorious from Spokane yesterday I,d love to sit and recant my epic weekend for you all now,however the truth is following an unscheduled 4 hour delay at Salt Lake City on my return from Spokane yesterday I lost valuable pc hours yesterday and frankly today I,m paying for my cross country flight,awoke in Spokane at 4.30am,crashed out here in Philly at 12.30am,to do my blog entries justice I need to be far more awake and and be able to go into great detail to do both races justice.....what can I say I,m Irish,we don,t do things by half,we are afterall a nation of great storytellers so tomorrow when I,m more awake I will report on my epic 800m and 1,500m races...........trust me for those of you unfortunate not to have witnessed them first hand you,re in for a treat.

No comments: