Friday, February 27, 2009

All Things In Moderation

After a rest day yesterday I was back at it again w/ an easy 5 miler this evening.
My trips to New York and Boston dictated the day today,living the "jet set life" has it,s price so it was gone 5pm b4 I got home and out the door to run this evening,in the general scheme of things no big deal and w/ the clocks going forward next Sunday even less of a issue.
I did opt to mix things up a little tonite,rather than opt for my regular 4 miles on the track I took the trail path less traveled along Cobbs Creek,as I,ve stated b4 running 4 miles on the track requires me to remained focused to count off each lap and tonite I wanted to be able to think about Sundays upcoming race,if there,s time in the morning b4 I leave for the airport{mercifully Philadelphia this time around!!!}I,ll share some thoughts about Sundays race.
For now it,s time to curl up in bed w/ a few more pages of Eamonn,s autobiography b4 answering the call early in the morning to log my last easy run for the week and depart for Boston,and who knows a place in Masters track history

No comments: