Friday, February 13, 2009

You Know You,re A Runner When.......

Dispite sleep depravation you get out there to do your 5 mile recovery run.
Following a late nite and early morning 1.15am-6.45am I took on the work day and made sure I stuck around till my regular quittin time of 3.40pm.
I knew the ultra importance of getting straight out to run upon arrival home,dispite being bleary eyed and heavy limbed I got out of my work clothes and into my running gear to hit the Cobbs Creek cinder track for my easy 5 mile run.
While a small part of me wished I hadn,t burnt my rest day Monday I know that running today was just what I needed to remove any excess gunk from my legs from two races last nite,as far as being tired I can have an early nite tonite and a lie in tomorrow,GP convinced me to switch my 4x1 mile repeats to Sunday which makes more sense,tomorrow I can hit a 6 miler to keep me on pace for 30 miles for the week,wow when could I last say that?how about the first week of December,it,s time!

No comments: