Friday, February 20, 2009

Easy Tiger

Ah,the recovery run,a thing of beauty,after yesterdays 2x1,000m repeats and b4 tomorrows 4x1 mile repeats.
Following a few weeks of average and above average temps today was stark reminder that we,re still a few weeks away from Spring,so it was ski hat and glove conditions as I did my easy 5 miler upto Cobbs Creek,s cider track,4 miles on the track and a half mile home again.
As days go it was an easy one in every respect,easy work day,easy workout,following a few weeks of traveling I,m glad to be close to home this weekend,my globe trotting picks up again next weekend w/ a trip to Boston,New York the following week,New York again but in a non running capacity the weekend leading upto St Paddy's Day{c,mon it,s a no brainer or o'brainer if you like................a little paddy humour!!!!}and then Maryland for Indoor Nationals the following week.
To that end I entered my events online yesterday,the 800m and the mile,there,s talk of a 4x4 relay after the 800m,I,ll deal w/ that nearer the time,for now it,s total focus on the mile and 800m,which leads nicely to tomorrows mile repeats,I,ll be looking to improve on Sundays splits.

No comments: