Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Observe The Yellow Flag.

For the non Nascar followers among my readership,the yellow flag serves as a caution.
My left calf was still feeling a little tender yesterday,both calves were screaming after Saturdays XC Winter Nationals so rather than fly in the face of it I elected to go w/ caution being the better part of valour,it,d seem stupid to get wreckless now after weeks of being dictated to by the weather,and yet that was somewhat the sting in the tail,a glorious day weatherwise but I couldn,t take advantage of it,no big in the general scheme of things.
Elected to take advantage of now having pc and a phone line in my new home after a room switch and also begin setting my bedroom up to my requirements.
Put my sisters mind at ease w/ a transatlantic phonecall,since my move on Jan 17th I,d been sans phoneline and she was overplaying her "big sister"role and concerned about a lack of communication my end,relax sis I,ve not ran off to join the circus...............I just work in one 5 days a week Mon thro Fri 6.30am till 3.40pm ha ha!!!.
So going into today the Top Cat check list reads:calf recovered,check,sister called,check,bedroom laid out,check,4x400m repeat on tap this evening.........check....back tomorrow!!!!

No comments: