Thursday, February 12, 2009

Man On A Mission

It,s been a while since I,ve been able to factor in a recovery day after a repeat workout but hopefully I,ll start getting back into the tried and tested routine of repeat,recovery,repeat.
My first observation upon arrival at the track was that the surplus surface water from yesterday had now dried up,rather than bemoan the fact it came a day too late for my 4x400m repeats I relish the fact that providing we don,t get any rain or snow between now and Saturday I,ll have the inside lane of the track for my 4x1 mile repeats.
Between now and then there,s the small matter of #3 of Thursday Nite At The Races at my beloved Armory in my equally beloved New York City and tomorrows recovery run.
Tonite at The Armory sees me race my last mile race b4 Indoor Nationals in 5 weeks time,I,ll probably jump into the second seeded heat of the 800m also,my next trip to The Armory{ sadly not for #4 of TNATR as it,s 3 days b4 the Masters invitational 1,500m at the USATF C,ships } for the MAC C,ships on Mar 8th will see me take a crack at a fast 800m.
New York City awaits,I can feel the antisipation rising already..............

No comments: