Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Day

Well the good news it was above freezing today,the bad news was it snowed all day and frankly a run seemed questionable,in running as is in life"if in doubt,don,t".
I took advantage of my"snow day" to work on reading "Steve Scott Miler"I picked it up Saturday afternnon and will probably be done w/ it by tonite,it,s a great read an wonderful insight to the life of a then world class miler and will probably be the begining of my running related reading,Eamonn,s biography sould drop through my mail box any day and I,ll probably order the biographys of Sonia O Sullivan and Ronnie Delaney soon after{only a matter of time b4 Marcus,s sees the lite of day.....................mine on the other hand..........................!!!!!!!}
Past couple of days has seen me getting very into Counting Crows,I find lead singer Adam Duritz to be somewhat of a kindred spirit through his lyrics,check out either "August And Everything After"or "Recovering The Satellites",lyrically they are flawless.
"We couldn,t all be cowboys so some of us are clowns,and some of us are dancers on the midway we roam from town to town.
I hope that everybody can find a little flame me,I say my prayers then just light myself on fire and I walk out on the wire again"
Goodnight Elizabeth.

No comments: