Monday, January 10, 2011

Back To Normal.....Whatever The Hell That Is!

Able to run,able to blog,it's all good,shame work sucked,but in the words of Meatloaf"Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad''!!
Cranked out an easy 8 miler,was tempted to make it 10 given we're about to get more sodding snow and I'll probably lose a few days but frankly if we do get snow and I do lose a couple of days then upping today's scheduled 8 miler to a 10 miler isn't going to make a can of beans worth of difference.
As for the snow,I think the proverbial cheque is in the mail it's a question of how much and for how long,thanks to my fellow"dingademeon" Sean I know the track at Temple is still snowed under{Jaysus do I have to take a feckin' broom and shovel down there and clear it myself?!!}so my scheduled 8x800m is out and probably Saturday's 12x400m also so maybe I should just focus on mileage given I could lose a few days,or try and get some hill repeats in somewhere,all things to consider tomorrow.

No comments: