Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Calm B4 The Storm

W/ yet another winter storm working its way up the east coast it was important to get out there tonite and log some miles,there's a very good chance tomorrow will be shot,they're calling for between 4 and 8 inches so I would imagine tomorrow won't happen and maybe even Thursday but let's take one day at a time and see what I'm faced w/ when I get up in the morning.

Another 8 miler,this one at my regular time of 4.40pm,as I reached Franklin Field the first tell tale flakes of snow began to come down,that said they seemed to stop b4 I reached the turnaround on the Schuylkill Banks and held off until after I got home,however it's coming down now.
I'm resigned to not being able to run tomorrow between Friday and Saturday's snow we got just over an inch which didn't hinder a run Sunday,I sense we'll get more tonite and tomorrow is a long shot at best,a day off won't kill me.

No comments: