Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Somebody Said We Got Snow Last Nite??


I figured since a run was out of the question today I'd cheer myself up w/ a photo of my current "uber babe"Krystal Forscutt.....suddenly the snow and the prospect of no running don't seem so bad after all!!!
I discovered the Aussie beauty by accident,there was a link on Facebook for Hot Australian Women and this photo showed up,following some "extensive" research{don't judge me!!} I was able to put a name to the face and the considerable body of an angel.
One question lingers?on one website Krystal was tagged as the second sexiest women in Australia......who's #1 for christsake???
If anyone has the answer I'd be curious to know....
Final thought/flight of considerable fantasy if Krystal and I got married she wouldn't have to change her initials....just trying to keep things practical!!!

No comments: