Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Think Icahn,I Know Icahn

Good day all around,it stopped raining just after lunch which meant my 8 miler was still on and the schedule for the upcoming Tuesday Nite Speed Series at Icahn Stadium on Randall's Island in New York was finally announced.

Since my last Thurdsay Nite At The Races race at The Armory on February 24th I've known the dates for the 4 race series but not the distances which has made planning my final 5 races leading up to Worlds and Nationals a bit of a mystery,in running as is in life I like straight lines{which is ironic given that running track is all about going around in either 200m or 400m circles!!!} but anyway my schedule is now set.....more or less!

Providing I run a solid 5,000m next Saturday at Swarthmore I probably won't need to run another one but I have that option in the June 14th meet,basically over my final 5 races I have the chance to run,1,500m,3,000m,2 miles and 5,000m as I hope to hone my speed and race savvy b4 July,gentlemen,start your engines

No comments: