Monday, May 2, 2011

A Day Late.....

The cat photo and caption are for my buddy from Saturday from Temple,I'd have happily used if on Saturday's blog only the picture is on my work pc and time constraints meant I didn't have the time to sift through a gazillion pages of LOL CATS to find it.
Time constraints yesterday meant by the time I'd done my 12 miler along the river and then caught up w/ all my domestic chores for the weekend that two days at Penn Relays had put me behind schedule for I was well and truly knackered and any thoughts of blogging post dinner and EPL Review went south....the writing was on the wall when I was falling asleep in the laundromat at 5pm!!

So yes,I did round out my week w/ another sedate 12 miler along the river mid morning to give me my third week of 2 repeats/55 miles for the week training,w/ a fourth hopefully on tap b4 two weeks of reduced mileage to accommodate races.
It was a busy but fun weekend,two days at Penn Relays watching friend and team mates compete,props to our Masters M40 4x400m team of Ray,Scott,Nick D and Dave for finishing second to win silver,well worth the price of admission.....had I've paid to get in{free ticket}.
So a whole new week,new repeats,8 milers not 10 milers to accommodate Saturday's unique repeat and no doubt someone else to fall foul of an anti social black hearted celtic pagan tirade...or two!

No comments: