Saturday, May 28, 2011

Single Digits Part Two

A second easy 4 miler/30 minute run along Cobbs Creek Parkway to Whitby Ave and back this afternoon.
Felt strange not to be on a track on a Saturday,but fingers crossed after next week I can tweak things a tad and retain low mileage w/ one or hopefully two repeats per week.....that's all for another time right now my only focus can be the next 5 days leading up to Henderson on Friday,after that I can reassess the situation.

Not wishing to overlook Worlds but we're now 9 weeks away from Nationals,in a non World C'ship year Nationals would be my main focus and given my poor form of late I could be forgiven for not setting my sights on Berea Ohio on July 28th-31st,I have to have my entries in bt July 1st but I don't have to decide which races to compete over till a week b4 so the next three races in my build up to Worlds over the mile,1,500m and 800m plus the 5,000m at Worlds will go a long way in determining what races I run at Nationals.

Well it's a bumper weekend of soccer and rugby to feast on Champions League Final,League Two,League One and Championship playoff finals plus Magners League and Premier League rugby finals between today and Monday b4 a summer of no soccer till pre season and the 2011/12 season,ditto for rugger,ah god bless the sporting life.

No comments: