Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Mondays

Let's face it,if it weren't for Mondays,Tuesdays would suck!!!
One of the things I love about my job is it's Monday to Friday,so when some blow hard from the Labs came over to the dock this morning blowing a major gasket about a non delivery on Saturday it was hard not to laugh in his face,DUDE! next time you go hunting for bear....make sure you've got bullets in the god damn rifle(not that I'm advocating hunting or the shooting of bears I hope you understand!),moral of this story get your facts straight and don't go off half cocked next time you come into my office looking to raise hell.

Easy 8 miles this evening,tomorrow I'll have a crack at last weeks 49.46.1. other than that a slow day w/ very little to report just waiting on my new Asics Gel Speedstar's to arrive.




No comments: