Friday, June 15, 2012

Better Late Than Never

A while ago I received a comment from David Haas on my blog,upon some research I discovered that as well as having several blogs David also is a staff writer for the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Blog which promotes healthy lifestyles for cancer victims.
I could sit here and waffle on about the blog but I'd rather direct you to it and let you check out the great work that's being done in this field.

I'm sure most of us have been affected by cancer one way or another,several years ago the woman who was about to become my stepmother died of cancer and she never smoked in her life so yes it's affected me,so please check out the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Blog and get in informed opinion on the great work being done to help cancer patients try to overcome their illness through a healthy lifestyle and for the runners amongst us let's not take for granted the gift we're given in being able to run on a daily basis.
Please check out http://www.Mesothlioma.com/blog


No comments: