Friday, June 15, 2012

Money,I'm Telling You,It's The Shoes



Ok so I can't in all certainty say the reason for a seasons best 54.31 over the Art Museum Loop was all down to my new Saucony Kinvara's but the facts don't lie in my old Acsic Rush 33's I'd gone:57.13-59.39-58.41 but today in my first run of any kind in my new Sauconys I went 54.31......coinsidence????
Granted some smouldering resentment from Tuesdays spectacular cock up trip to New York may've had something to do w/ it,also the fact I got home at 12.50am,hit the zzzs at 3.30am and spent most of Wednesday slumpped in my recliner could have given me some extra energy,also I'm not ruling out being "inspired" in the past few days,mix all them ingredants together and you have a heady cocktail of roughly 6.30 mile pace.....a case of cock up being replaced by cocktail!!!!

I've chalked up Wednesdays loss of miles {I needed 8 to stay on pace for the week} as just that a loss,I'm not running tonite b4 my 6x600m repeats on the track in the morning nor am I going any further than 14 miles on Sunday,I'll settle for a 31 mile week and be done w/ it.

2 comments:

sallie parker said...

Picture is Kinvara 2. Were you wearing Kinvara 3's? I ask merely for information.

kevin f forde said...

No I was wearing Kinivara 2's