Thursday, June 21, 2012

The World According To Yoda



First off I'm NOT a sci fi geek and the fact I had to Google the Yoda quote I wanted proves that!
On the first day of Summer we were greeted w/ a excessive heat warning but this didn't stop me from doing my easy/recovery 6 miler out and back along the river via Schuylkill Banks.
To quote Yoda"Do or do not.....there is no try" I had the option of blowing off my run but in some respects that wasn't an option,I've ran in extreme heat b4 and will again although I may have to rethink the Art Museaum Loop 8.4 tempo run today.....maybe an easy out and back 8 miler along the river is the way to go on that.
Good news my blisterd toe suffered no ill effects from the run,I should be good to go for my 6x600m repeats on Saturday.....by which time it should've cooled off some!!

No comments: