Thursday, July 12, 2012

Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants



One more day till leaving for Oregon,I'm sure 3.30am will come around pretty soon!
Easy 6 miler out and back along the river to Lloyd Hall,I didn't realize untill crossing South Street bridge on the in bound leg of the run this was my last 6 miler till post Nationals,from here on in I only have 4 and 3 mile easy/recovery runs so it's Clark Park untill the end of the month,after my week off after Nationals it'll be back to 40 miles per week so thats easy/recovery 6 milers on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Looked up the starting line ups for Eugene online,no names I recognize which means I can't underestimate anyone in either race,it'd be nice to come back from "the house that Pre built" w/ a victory on my resume,I'd also like to improve on my seasons pr's b4 Nationals so we'll see what transpires over the weekend.....

No comments: