Friday, July 20, 2012

In A Previous Life........


I must've been a Romanian I'm convinced of it,add Ancuta Bobocel to an ever growing list of Romanian athletes to make my list of desirable females!!!
From as far back as the mid 70's when I discovered leggy tennis star Virginia Ruzici{who along w/ Yugoslavia's Mimi Jausovic formed the cutest women's doubles teams of the time} to as recently as my heroine Gabby Szabo I have to confess a weakness for Romanian athletes,maybe it's the gypsy blood in me who knows!!!

A change in temps yesterday allowed me not to sweat buckets on my out and back 6 miler along the Schuylkill Banks,I thought I was done w/ the Schuylkill for a while but hadn't factored in my travel day from Eugene on Monday which called for a rewrite of this weeks schedule,at 16 miles for the week and 4 on tap Saturday for my 6x600m repeats I'm looking at a slightly longer out and back on Sunday towards the St Joe's Boathouse along Kelly Drive for my 10 miler to give me 30mpw....at least the weather forcast is in the 80's.....

No comments: