Thursday, July 26, 2012

Most Of What I Know I've Learnt From The Cat



The only drawback of going to NYC for races at either Ichan or the Armory is it's a long day{a valid arguement for moving to the Big Apple if ever there was one!!!} but I've grown used to it over the past few years.
Tuesday saw me get up at 5.30am for work,get home from Ichan at 12.30am and get back up at 5.30am{somehow!!}yesterday morning.....there were going to be a series of "cat naps" throughout the day trust me!!!

Of the past few months lunch hour has been replaced by "nap hour"there was a time I could get 20 mins of music off my ipod,20 mins of reading and 20 mins of writing my diary......more recently it's become 45/55 mins of me sleeping on one of the love seats in the lobby b4 coming back to my office for an hour b4 leaving for the day,there's not a lot to do in that final hour but I can do it quite well as I'm well rested!!!

Easy 4 mile recover run last nite,4 loops of Clark Park which suited moi,that'll be my distance du jour Monday and Tuesday b4 departing to Lisle Wednesday for Nationals.

No comments: