Friday, September 19, 2008

For Those About To Rock 5th Avenue.............

While there,s still a humming in my ears from Lemmy and co last nite I,m in otherwise great shape for the task at hand tomorrow morning.
In keeping w/ the four basic "food groups" that I need to get through this thing we call life,I,m writing 1,about running 2,listening to music 3 and about to watch footie 4 even though my beloved Spurs don,t play till tomorrow,I may be home from New York in time to catch the end of the game tomorrow or at the very least catch the highlites.
I picked up AC DC tickets this morning for their Philly show Nov 17th,I,m looking forward to a little "thunder from down under"in nine weeks time,as for matters a little closer to hand,here,s hoping for a little"twenty one gun salute"tomorrow at roughly 11.04 am

No comments: