Monday, September 22, 2008

Onto The Next Phase

Three thoughts that took the box seat in my mind today,1,now that my outdoor season was over it was time to start thinking about the upcoming xc season begining this Saturday,2,in order to forfill my dream to become World Champion next year I will need to look at fundraising and sponsership something I,ve never had to concern myself w/ b4 but I,ve never been in a bonified position to challenge for the title of World Champion b4 either so whatever it takes to get me on that plane to Lathi next July.
The third thought was how the running gods had smiled on me today,following a Sunday race I,m always forced to go to a Tue,Thur,Sat rotation and as luck would have it this weeks Belmont hill repeats are scheduled for Thursday,not Wednesday as usual this week, and this weekends xc race is set for Saturday......prehaps winning back to back 5th Avenue Mile titles grants me favour w/ said running gods,but like any gods you never want to make them angry,something to ponder manana when I hit Franklin Field for 4x600m as the post 08 track season begins w/ one eye on the upcoming indoor season ergo a track repeat workout.

No comments: