Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No Rain On My Parade

The prospect of a recovery run this morning was looking bleek at best when the heavens opened around 10am,however good things come to those who wait and trust me I,m becoming an expert on that of late,some six and a half hours later yours truly was out doing the rounds along Clark Park to get my 5 mile recovery run in.
I,ve said several times b4 in this blog the most important run for me is more often than not the recovery run after a repeat workout or race, a chance to flush out any risidual gunk in the legs and prep for the next day.
GP gave me a ringing endorsement for last nites In And Out 400s,I feel it was my best one yet of the 5 I,ve conducted.
Anyways I,m gonna take full advantage of an easy evening,big arse bowl of fish and pasta some tv and feet up,tomorrow it,s Hill Repeats 6x Parachute 3x each side,I,m hoping things develope well enough during the day that I,m doing my best Kate Bush impression.........'Running Up That Hill,And Make A Deal W/ God"come 6pm

No comments: