Sunday, September 28, 2008

North Carolina Here I Come

Following a whirlwind week of 5th Avenue Mile,my name getting mentioned in Masterstrack blog twice and finishing second at Osprey yesterday I opted to switch race plans in a fortnites time,instead of doing the Radnor Steplechase 5K XC race on Sun Oct 12th I,ll head down to Greensboro North Carolina to run the Masters XC 5K C,ships.
Having talked it over w/ "Charlie Dibble"last nite I,m gonna ride the wave that,s currently taking me to highths I,ve never been at in my 32 year career and take on the best masters XC 5K runners and see where the chips may fall,I owe it to myself to see how I stack up against them period not to mention run my second ever sub 17 min 5K and my first as a masters athlete.
Granted it,s a hike to North Carolina but it,s a road trip w/ my team mates so the "proverbial cheque,s in the mail............ok I did online registration"is taken care of and now I need to begin prep for my next race.

No comments: