Monday, June 7, 2010

Free Speech For The Dumb

Since yesterday was a FOD{fuck off day} I didn't bother to write anything for my blog,it was the first time in eons I hadn't posted an entry but frankly taking a very zen like attitude w/ my recliner for the day catching up w/ dvr'd tv shows,the French Open and touching base w/ family members back home didn't seem blog entry worthy
FOD's are few and far between so I made the most of mine,who knows when I'll see the next one,plus knowing I've got to carry the freight all by my lonesome tomorrow at work it was prudent to get all the rnr I could.

Easy 6 miler this evening,keeping in mind an old comment my former coach often made about easy runs the day b4 or after a race "no matter how slow you're running.....it's probably too fast" I did my best to keep things even,I clocked 56 mins,I ran 52 on Thursday so hopefully those four saved minutes will come into play tomorrow evening over the 1,500m at Ichan.

No comments: