Saturday, June 12, 2010

Three Lions

"And I'd give up forever to touch you cause I know that you feel me somehow you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever know and I don't want to go home right now and all I can taste in this moment and all I can breathe is your life,and sooner or later it's over I just don't wanna miss you tonight.And I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand,when everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am."
Iris- Goo Goo Dolls

World Cup or not I still have to run so as soon as the final whistle blew on the Argentina Nigeria game I was out the door for my 10 miler to round out my week at 45 miles.
64 mins which was a nice mid to up tempo run,I can kick back and relax now till Monday b4 it all starts again w/ a 5x1,000m repeat to launch my week as I go after my mile pr of 4.28.9. next Friday.
For now it's time to kick back and watch the mother of all match ups at the World Cup England vs USA.
Thanks to that cheating French bastard Henry my beloved Ireland aren't in South Africa this summer so I'm left to root for the motherland and home,I'd like to see them both advance to the knock out stage and round of 16 and while a draw{or as you Americans love to call it a tie}would be nice I have a hunch the flag of St George and the Three Lions will be the ones smiling come 4.15pm....we'll see

No comments: