Tuesday, June 15, 2010

That's Why You Play The Games

Day 5 of the World Cup and the entrance of pre tournament favourites Brazil against minnows North Korea,making their first appearance since England in 1966.
Most people myself included expected the North Koreans to be on a hiding to nothing against the five time world champions and yet it took all of the Samba boys guile to squeak by 2.1,like I said that's why you play the games.

As for my run it was a comfortable 10 miler in 65 minutes as I get ready for Friday's mile at Henderson,more of the same tomorrow would be nice,yet again I'll be carrying the freight by my lonesome for the day as my partner Chris attends his son Mel's high school graduation,at the end of the month it'll be 30 years since my own high school graduation,where did the time go?

No comments: