Sunday, June 20, 2010

Have A Day Off Will Ya

Whenever I can I take Sunday as my rest day,World Cup or not,but the fact that today saw three games on the schedule and I didn't have to train,or for that matter do anything or be anywhere suited me down to the ground.

Paraguay continued the South American roll at this years finals while New Zealand produced perhaps the performance of the finals holding champions Italy to a 1.1 tie/draw.
Brazil beat Ivory Coast but it'll be a game remembered for yet more bad officiating by the ref.....who's French................like they're not having a bad enough World Cup......seriously they're making England's World Cup look fantastic..............after the"Hand Of Henry"goal in Paris in November that kept Ireland out I feel they deserve all they get.

One final thought/observation on Friday's mile,while I'm disappointed w/ the fact I was forced to run a time trial the fact remains my 4.33.1. is a far cry from the 4.51. I ran on January 7th,if I don't get the chance to lower my mile pr till the indoor season,so be it.

Big week on tap,final race b4 Nationals,first deadline for Nationals and the end of the group stage and beginning of the knock out phase of the World Cup.

No comments: