Monday, June 21, 2010

Last Chance

Tomorrow is my final race b4 Nationals,we're still looking at just over 5 weeks till Nationals but next week marks the third and final phase of my preparation.
Tonite also saw my last 6 miler leading up to Nationals,obviously w/ no more races on tap there's no need for any six milers but given the 90 degree heat I was grateful for 4 less miles.

Today saw the last of the second group stage games at the World Cup,tomorrow begins the final group stage games,by Friday afternoon the last 16 teams will be known and Saturday starts the knock out stage,lose and go home
Portugal,Chile and Spain all won today,France could be put out of their misery tomorrow and the hosts South Africa could bow out too,and me I'll be looking to run one last race b4 Nationals in New York.....act locally,think globally!

No comments: