Sunday, June 13, 2010

Honours Even

W/ the proverbial dust now settling on the historic England USA World Cup game yesterday it's a day to relax,finish off the last of my domestic chores and catch the action on day three of the World Cup including Germany vs Australia,like any Irish fan I'm rooting for Australia,not because of any anti German bias but because no doubt a number of my ancestors were deported down under back in the day for sheep stealing and cattle rustling and alike!!!
Running wise it's been a good week,my #5 fastest ever 1,500m and my best set of mile repeats in a while,but all that counts for naught now going into this week.
First up another set of 5x1,000m repeats and the hope of continuing where I left off last time on May 29th b4 hopefully notching another pr this time in the mile on Friday.

No comments: