Thursday, June 17, 2010

6&6

Six weeks till Nationals and a six miler b4 mile race at Henderson tomorrow evening.
While tonite saw a drop in distance and pace{51 mins} it was by no means any less of a mental workout as once again I tried to visualize my race plan for tomorrow.
Based on my recent 4.11.8. 1,500m I feel a 4.28 mile is there for the taking,67 seconds per lap would give me a 4.28,easier said than done I know but that's the plan,alot will depend on conditions and who shows up but once I toe the starting line and wait for the starting pistol to fire the only thought I'll have is breaking 4.28.9.

An England win over Algeria tomorrow afternoon in their second group game at the World Cup would go a long way to firing me up,after a cautious start to the tournament things are heating up now,Argentina steamrollered South Korea this morning,Greece came from behind to beat Nigeria and Mexico beat France{whee!!!!}no Vuvuzelas for you!!!

No comments: