Friday, June 18, 2010

Ho Hum

The good news is I ended my year long winless streak this evening,the bad news is I had to run by myself against the clock from the gun en route to a 4.33.1 time.
It's a seasons best and ranks #11 all time,who knows what I might've been able to do had I had someone to push me.
I'll go into more depth tomorrow right now I'm gonna relax,eat dinner and catch up on a crazy day at the World Cup,Germany lost a group game for the first time since 86 in Mexico....AND missed a penalty at the World Cup for the first time since 74 in Germany
USA came back from 0.2 down to tie/draw 2.2 w/ Slovenia but can feel hard done by having a game winning goal ruled out for a reason only the ref knows????
The less said about England's 0.0 w/ Algeria the better,.....Jaysus!!!/Fuckin ada!!!
Final note,Happy B'day Hobbes who's 16 years old today,the old kittie will no doubt want to watch his beloved Holland tomorrow at the World Cup,an Orange cat rooting for the Orange Crush.

No comments: