Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day

"I came from the hills w/ a tear in my eye the winter closed in and the crows filled the sky.
The houses were burning w/ flames gold and red the people were running w/ eyes full of dread"
The Storm Big Country

Well the snow the weather people were predicting came,and then some,it has at least stopped but not b4 dumping over two foot of the stuff on the region.
Short term at least I'd gotten my weekly mileage total in for the week yesterday,long term who knows how badly this is going to screw things up for next week.
Tomorrow is off the books to begin w/,and it's a case of wait and see on Monday,I'm tempted to put my miles in at Franklin Field untill things clear up enough to run out and back along Cobbs Creek Parkway,the fly in that ointment is that "Jobsworth"will be on duty on Monday,I'll have to see how the sidewalks look Monday for an out and back b4 hitting Franklin Field Tuesday for a tempo run.

No comments: