Sunday, August 22, 2010

Built Forde Tough

Since I rather sensibly used my rest day Monday following the Track Pentathlon I had to lace em up this morning and get out there for a 9 miler to round out another 50 mile week.
The conditions couldn't seem to make their mind up what they wanted to do,when I looked out the window at 9.30am the skies were grey and the threat of rain seemed quite strong.
Minus the odd spritz of rain it wasn't too bad,but the grey skies and the humidity meant by the time my run was over I looked like I'd stepped out of Cobbs Creek let alone ran along Cobbs Creek Parkway!!

So another 50 mile week into the record books and I get to do it all again starting tomorrow w/ a more conventional Monday through Saturday rotation on tap kicking off w/ repeats tomorrow and hopefully finishing off w/ repeats on Saturday w/ three 10 milers and one 9 miler in between.

No comments: