Thursday, August 5, 2010

Living For Today,Thinking About Tomorrow,W/ One Eye On Saturday.

Another day,another 10 miler.
Time will tell how prudent or foolhardy it is of me to "bookend" my repeats w/ 3 10 milers and a 9 miler in between,I'll have a better idea after Saturdays mile repeats and make an assessment afterwards,w/ the Track Pentathlon the following week it'll be another week b4 I look at maybe doing the mile repeats on a Friday and then finishing off the week w/ a 10 miler but for now this is all"thinking out loud".

I am strongly considering doing Saturday's mile repeats at Villanova,w/ college football a month away I can forget using the track at Villanova Stadium after this month so I figure a short hop skip and a jump up the Main Line might be in order.

Watching the Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew right now,the MLS has done a great job building it's self up slowly,another two new teams next year to make it 18,I'm looking forward to seeing the Union on Sept 11th.

Picked up my Beth Orton ticket for next Friday,looking forward to seeing her for the 5th time.
Alrighty,one more day of work and a 9 miler on tap manana....oi....Columbus just scored right on half time.....GER!!

No comments: