Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Red In The Bed



Well the good news is I've found a bed to replace my old one,sadly said bed doesn't come w/ Russian super model Irina Shaykhlislamova.....and BELIEVE me I was willing to pay extra for that when the salesperson asked if I needed anything to go w/ the bed....hey don't ask don't get!!

Easy 6 miler out and back along Schuylkill Banks in the early evening,for a day that only topped 85 degrees I worked up one hell of a sweat.....maybe it was subliminal thinking about Irina I don't know??

Given the less than seemless transition back to full training following my taper b4 Nationals and week off I'm rethinking taking another week off post Syracuse and launching into my preposed base mileage program of 10 weeks of 60mpw,were I to begin the day after Syracuse on Oct 1st I'd be all done Dec 9th the day after XC Club Nationals which then dovetails into Indoor season something to ponder and take my mind off the devine Ms Shayklislamova!!!!

No comments: