Friday, August 17, 2012

Top Ten Olympic Track Babes


Jessica Ennis-Heptathlon
Dubbed the face of the British Olympic track team...and in my humble opinion also the body,Jessica delivered over the opening two days of the track and field events,but then again she's always delivered in my opinion!


Ivet Lalova-100m
More often than not the sole European in the 100M finals w/ America,Jamicia,Carribian,African opposition the "Sweetie From Sofia" always scores big w/ yours truly!


Yelana Isinbayeva-Pole Vault
No gold or World Record for "Izzie" in London but frankly she's been there done that and got the tshirt to prove it,still one of my favourite athletes,plus she's Russian,need I elaborate??


Olga Rypakova-Triple Jump
Putting Baltic nations on the map w/ her Triple Jump gold and one of the few athletes to win Indoor Worlds and Olympic gold this season


Hannah England-1,500M
Unable to build on her silver at Worlds last year Hannah can claim to be the reason on of the miniture minis on the infield when off schedule as it's operater was admittedly too busy watching her race!!!


Darya Klishina-Long Jump
Most regular readers of my blog know my love for Darya Klishina,sadly not enough tv coverage devoted to the prelims of the Long Jump to introduce her to a wider global audiance.


Anna Chicherova-High Jump
The third Russian in my top ten,w/ no Blanka Vlasic to compete in the High Jump Anna had Gold and Honey rites sewn up.


Ancuta Bobocel-3,000M Steplechase
Sadly Romania's Ancuta Bobocel failed to advance from the prelims shame as Romania plays a close second to Russia when it comes to female athletes for moi.


Amy Acuff-High Jump
I once lay next to Amy Acuff......seriously in the athletes area at Madison Square Garden b4 a Millrose Games we were on the floor stretching....Amy probably didn't notice me....I on the other hand have NEVER forgotten it!!!


Tori Pena-Pole Vault
American transplant now Pole Vaulting for Ireland,if Izzie days are numbered at least I've got Tori and Allison Stokes to look forward to cheering for

No comments: