Thursday, August 29, 2013

United Colours Of Benetton

When  rain not only stopped play at yesterdays US Open but also scuppered my run I found myself w/out a blog entry for day.....enter the always plesing on the eye Kevinrunningfree Top Ten.
Here's my top ten list of female players at this years US Open anyone of whom I'd be delighted to run into this Sunday at Flushing Meadows in Queens....Warning!!!! there will be Russian women in this list....would you expect anything different from yours truly????the heart wants what the heat wants!

1 Elanie Vesnina Russia
A relative newcomer to the current WTA tour this Russian cutie leapt into my top ten after a pre Wimbledon tournament victory in Eastbourne this summer....Eastbourne may not have experienced a heat wave....but it seldom looked SO  hot!!!



2 Kristen Mladenovic France
The former Serbian now playing for France made a huge impression on me at Wimbledon this summer,between her singles and mixed doubles exploits on the famous lawns of SW19 she was also a regular in the players box during Marion Bartoli's march to the womens singles title.



3 Sabine Lisicki Germany
YOWZER!!!! That old Passions song "I'm In Love W/ A German Film Star" should be remixed and retitled "I'm In Love W/ A German Tennis Star"Sabine earnt the nickname Cartilage Girl at Wimbledon....every time I saw her I went weak at the knees!!!


4 Laura Robson Great Britain
Seriously? had British tennis ever looked so good!!!

5 Daniela Huntachova Slovakia
Daniela has been on my top ten list for a number of years and looks to remain there now that shes playing doubles w/ Martina Hingis

6 Victoria Azarenka Belarus
If she was any hotter she might be Victoria Secret!!!!

7 Mandy Minella Luxembourg
Currently just outside the WTA top 50 the greatest thing to come out of Luxembourg since the court of Human Rights make my top ten w/out question



8 Agnieszka Radwanska Poland
I always like "Aggie" b4 she dyed her hair blonde .....or posed naked for the Espn magazine's ''The Body" issue and while some catholic groups in her homeland may've been offened I suspect she picked up a LOT of new followers for those pictures...

9 Timea Babos Hungary
I stumbled on this "spicier than Goulash" dish post Wimbledon and while a little unknown as yet like a good dish of Goulash you're left wanting more!!!

10 Maria Kirilenko Russia
The OTHER  Russia Maria tennis player,a lot less grunting,a lot less baggage and dare I say what others are thinking A LOT HOTTER!!!

No comments: