Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Staying On Pace

I was delighted to get todays easy 5 miler in as there was talk of rain which had potential for scuppering that,Iwasn,t prepared to play fast and loose w/ the weather now so close to Indoor Nationals,9 days and counting but upon arrival home at 4.30pm there was no sign of the reported rain so I was changed and out tout sweet to get my run in.
It wouldn,t have been the end of the world if I couldn,t have ran today but I wanted to keep my Mon-Sat rotation going,Sat nite I,m off to New York again and it,ll be another late nite although this time I should be able to get home albeit around 3am evenso I don,t really want to have to worry about getting up and running again albeit only an easy 5 miler so let,s hope the next three days see repeats of 2x1,000m and 4x1 mile either side of an easy 5 miler.

No comments: