Thursday, March 26, 2009

By Royal Appointment

Sadly the weather got the upper hand today,it,s been a while since rain stopped play.
Also getting scuppered today was tomorrows mile in Monmouth,w/out getting into specifics there was an issue between Nike and Puma and the mile went up in smoke,ah theses things happen,it would,ve been nice to race in a potentially fast race but I,m confident there,ll be others between now and late July.
I realize over the past few weeks there,ve been no "Queen Of The Slipstream" updates,we haven,t fallen out,her schedule got altered again a few weeks back to Thursdays and it seems I,ve had a bunch of stuff to blog on Thursdays,had I,ve done my 3x1,000m today I would still have given a shout out to my queen,she still keeps me grounded but in the same breath is very quick to give my accomplishments their due,she,s a very good friend and I cherrish our friendship.
So to sum up,it,s all good on the royal front,there's no race tomorrow but the 3x1,000m that fell prey to the rain today will be conducted manana.

No comments: