Friday, March 13, 2009

Galloping Gourmet

An easy 5 miler this evening putting me at 23 miles for the week,my 4x1 mile repeats tomorrow plus a mile warm up and cool down w/ a half mile jog to and from the track will round me off at 30 miles for the week again for the 5th week in a row.
Post run it was "domestic time"laundry and dinner.
Dib seemed pleasently surprized by my love off all things cullinary,when you run as hard as I do you need to eat as well as I do also,tonites bill o fare Grilled Salmon,Sauted Mushrooms,Safron Rice and steamed Snap Peas...........and I did my own dishes afterwards on top of having just done my work clothes laundry.............a domesticated ally cat if ever there was one!!!
I,m looking forward to tomorrow, a lie in,a day off,4x1 mile repeats and The Saw Doctors in New York City,life is good...........oh and Indoor Nationals is only a week away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great time at the saw doctors.....i saw them thursday in tupelo and will see them again on tuesday and foxboro!

kevin f forde said...

You lucky begger,the Saw Doctors in Boston on St Paddy,s Day,does it get much better!