Saturday, March 28, 2009

Home Is Where The Heart, And The Cat Is.

Ah the recovery run,god bless it,following yesterdays 3x1,000m and hopefully tomorrows mile repeats,I say hopefully because there,s talk of rain, today was a nice easy 5 miler at lunch time.
I,ll whole heartedly take todays grey skies again tomorrow,I know tomorrow is very much a "weather watch'' day,but we'll cross,burn,jump,paint that bridge when I get up in the morning.
Try as I do I looked for the positives in not going to Monmouth yesterday,granted an outdoor race would,ve been nice,and the potential for a fast mile would,ve been even nicer,however that said by not going I,m actually home for the weekend,which given my past four weeks is somewhat of a luxury,two day trips to New York sandwiched between a weekend in Boston and a weekend in Landover in the past four weeks.
Aside from domestic chores I had time to hit center city today b4 reurning home for an afternoon of World Cup Quallifiers,right now my adoptive Turkey are duking it out w/ Spain in what could,ve been the Euro 08 final last summer and following this Holland and Scotland will lock horns,Hobbes is a Holland fan since they,re both orange and my recent foray into my Simple Minds cd collection has stired a sence of"Scotland The Brave"w/in and when that's all taken care of I'll hit the pc to see how "Gio's Green And White Army" made out in Dublin vs Bulgaria,being a track road warrior is great but being home and enjoying some creature comforts isn,t so bad either.

No comments: