Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paws For Thought

Another easy out and back 6 miler along Cobbs Creek this evening.
I enjoy the out and backs,the scenery changes and I get to think more freely than when I,m doing miles on the "Top Cat Bowl".
There was alot to think about this evening,w/ Indoor Nationals and the indoor season behind me I looked at air fair to Appleton Wisconsin and Helsinki for this summers Outdoor Nationals and Worlds,it,s never too early to start planning.
While I try never to look too far beyond my next race,Fridays mile at Monmouth I thought about the upcoming Penn Relays,I believe the entry deadline is due this weekend and in between those races is a mile race at the Philadelphia Distance Classic on April 11th,and should something cause either Friday or the PDC meet to fall by the way side I have a fall back at Stockton College on April 4th,probably the 1,500m....ah yes the great outdoor season is about to get under way,gentleman start your engines.

No comments: